Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am Expelled from the House

Mistress has once again revealed her lack of consistency. Just when I believed that she would acceed to my every whim, she threw me out the door. And this time she did not listen to my cries from the doorstep. It was insulting to a cat of my sensitivity and loyalty.

It was a sunny day, although chilly. Some of the ice had begun to melt, and there were two very strange, large bird-like creatures lurking.Because they were bigger even than I, I watched them carefully from a distance. They pecked at the ground and the seeds that the neighbor leaves, constantly moving as they ate. They did not seemed alarmed by my presence or by the appearance of one of the young masters who came outside and drove off in an automobile.

I believe they are called turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Powered by Blogger